- This event has passed.
Bladder Cancer: Treatment Updates
March 8 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Bladder Cancer, including Staging & Grading, in the Context of COVID-19, Omicron & Seasonal Flu
- Standard of Care
- New Treatment Approaches
- Update on Clinical Trials
- The Role of Diagnostic Technologies, Genomics & Precision Medicine
- Targeted Treatments: Predicting Response to Treatment
- The Emerging Role of Immunotherapy
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Follow-Up Care Appointments & Plans
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Nutrition & Hydration Concerns & Tips
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
National Minority Quality Forum is a research and educational organization dedicated to ensuring that high-risk racial and ethnic populations and communities receive optimal health care. This nonprofit, nonpartisan organization integrates data and expertise in support of initiatives to eliminate health disparities.