- This event has passed.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: What’s New
March 7 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Workshop Date and Time
Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment, in the Context of COVID, Omicron & Seasonal Flu
- Current Standard of Care
- The Role of Chemotherapy, Radiation Oncology & Targeted Cancer Therapies
- New Treatment Approaches
- The Role of Biomarkers & Precision Medicine in Informing Treatment Choices
- How Clinical Trials Contribute to Treatment Options
- New Ways to Manage Treatment Side Effects, Symptoms, Discomfort & Pain
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Nutrition & Hydration Concerns & Tips
- Key Questions to Ask When Communicating with Your Health Care Team
- The Increasing Role of Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments
- The Important Role of Movement
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
National Minority Quality Forum is a research and educational organization dedicated to ensuring that high-risk racial and ethnic populations and communities receive optimal health care. This nonprofit, nonpartisan organization integrates data and expertise in support of initiatives to eliminate health disparities.
FOLLOW US ON: