Metastatic Breast Cancer: Treatment Updates Webinar
October 11 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
A free CancerCare Connect® Education Workshop for people living with metastatic breast cancer, their families, partners, caregivers, friends and health care professionals.
Topics covered in the webinar:
- Overview of Metastatic Breast Cancer, in the Context of COVID
- Current Standard of Care
- New & Emerging Treatment Approaches
- Updates on Clinical Trials
- How Clinical Research Increases Your Treatment Options
- Biomarkers, Diagnostic Testing & Technologies: Why They Are Important in Informing Treatment Decisions
- Preventing & Managing Treatment Side Effects, Symptoms, Discomfort & Pain
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions & OpenNotes Discussion
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
National Minority Quality Forum is a research and educational organization dedicated to ensuring that high-risk racial and ethnic populations and communities receive optimal health care. This nonprofit, nonpartisan organization integrates data and expertise in support of initiatives to eliminate health disparities.